The Realm Of Dessel Forums
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Disscussions, news, petitions, RPs and more.

HomePortalLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Ron

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Warhorse
New Comer
New Comer

Number of posts : 27
Registration date : 2008-06-05

Character sheet
Character Name: Slice Ranix
Job Class: Magic Swordsman
Played by: Ron

Ron Empty
PostSubject: Ron   Ron EmptyThu Jul 31, 2008 9:27 am

Enter The Ron.

XD! What's up, everyone? I'm Ron, and I'm one of the moderators of Dessel (at the moment, I'm the only other moderator besides Athena). I'm from New Jersey, and I still live where I grew up. I'm an aspiring novelist and in addition to working on my first manuscript, I have a small (and growing) collection of writings on deviantART that I like to consider my unofficial portfolio. You can check them out here: mightylubu.deviantart.com. I assist with the maintaining of the forum, and I'm responsible for the Sousei Stat System we are using, as well as the basic role-playing tutorials and Dessel FAQ.

I have been role-playing since 1997, and I've both been a member of and have started/run various thread RPs, live RPs, Rhy'din/Midgar guilds, and other such online role-playing ventures. You can say I'm something of an RP veteran. XD

Currently I play (and NPC) the following characters in our group:
Slice Ranix
Shosko Inobi
Gaius Belmont
Barkeep Rogers
Donovan Simsly
Lazarus Undine Stoneslayer (small parts/cameos only)
Barid Belkin (cameos only)

I have a plethora of role-playing characters that I have created over the years. So many, in fact, that I can't remember all of them.

I have an IMVU group for writers and role-players that you can join by following the link: http://imvu.com/groups/group/United%2BWriters%2Band%2BRole-Players/

Most of my addresses and methods to reach me have been included in the forums. Feel free to contact me if you ever have any questions, concerns, ideas, or if you just wanna talk. ^.^

And just like Athena, I can also be found on Xbox Live. My gamertag is DragonOfEchigo.

I was a former English and Music major in college, and both remain my passion. I am a classically trained tenor and am currently learning to play the bass guitar. I love all music from nearly any genre, but my favorite genres of music would be classic rock, hard rock, metal, and speed metal/thrash (though never as far into the thrash genre as Megadeth/Metallica/Anthrax). I also love history and philosophy, and I do my best to keep myself as well-rounded as I can. And I am, of course, a gamer.

Some of my favorite books include: Romance of the Three Kingdoms as attributed to Luo Guanzhong, the Incarnations of Immortality series by Piers Anthony, the GEOdyssey series by the same, anything by Shakespeare, nearly anything by Edgar Allen Poe, the same for Emily Dickinson, The Life-Giving Sword by Munenori Yagyu, Bushido by Inazo Nitobe, the Harry Potter series, and Leaves of Grass by Walt Whitman.

Some of my favorite moves include: Pitch Black, The Chronicles of Riddick, The Chronicles of Riddick: Dark Fury, The Punisher, Episodes IV-VI of Star Wars, the Monty Python movies, Wedding Crashers, Snatch, "Lock, Stock, & Two Smoking Barrels", "Be Kind, Rewind", Sin City, 300, the James Bond films, A Christmas Story, the Rocky series, the First Blood/Rambo series, and Aqua Teen Hunger Force Colon Movie Film For Theaters.

Some of my favorite TV shoes include: Aqua Teen Hunger Force, Squidbillies, Metalocalypse, Shin Chan, Tim and Eric Awesome Show Great Job!, Sealab 2021, Family Guy, American Dad, the Simpsons, Seinfeld, Star Trek, Star Trek: The Next Generation, Star Trek: Deep Space Nine, Dragonball, Dragonball Z, Scrubs, Ninja Warrior, MXC, Code Monkeys, Rome, Monty Python's Flying Circus, The Colbert Report, The Daily Show with Jon Stewart, Tom Goes to the Mayor, and Eureka.

Some of my favorite bands/artists include: AC-DC, Alice in Chains, Black Label Society,The Black Mages, Black Sabbath (Ozzy and Dio years), Blue Öyster Cult, Boston, Coheed & Cambria, Danzig, David Gilmour, Deep Purple, Dethklok, Disturbed, DragonForce, Electric Six, Fozzy, GACKT, Godsmack, Heart, Iron Maiden, Jimi Hendrix, Journey, Judas Priest, Kansas, Matchbox Twenty, Megadeth, Metallica, Michael Jackson, Motörhead, NESkimos, Nevermore, Nirvana, Ozzy Osbourne, Pink Floyd, The Police, Queen, Rage Against the Machine, Rob Thomas, Ronnie James Dio, Rush, The Scorpions, Seal, Steve Ouimette, Sting, System of a Down, Tenacious D, They Might be Giants, Utada Hikaru, Vertical Horizon, Weird Al Yankovic, and X-Japan

Some of my favorite games include: the Final Fantasy franchise (especially Final Fantasy Tactics, which is my favorite game), the Romance of the Three Kingdoms franchise, Unreal Tournament III, the Half-Life franchise, the Dynasty Warriors franchse, the Samurai Warriors franchise, Grand Theft Auto IV, the Suikoden franchise, Morrowind, Oblivion, The Sims 2, the WWE SmackDown! franchise, Rock Band, the Perfect Dark franchise, the Metal Gear Solid franchise, the Street Fighter franchise, the Megaman franchise, Megaman X 1-6, the Dragonball Z Budokai/Budokai Tenkaichi franchise, Lufia 2, the Harvest Moon franchise, Secret of Mana, Destiny of an Emperor 1 and 2, Mike Tyson's Punch Out!, the Capcom crossover franchise (especially Marvel vs. Capcom 2), Mass Effect, Star Wars: Knights of the Old Republic, and Fable.

Some of my favorite pasttimes: Writing, role-playing, learning, studying history, singing, listening to music, hanging out with my friends, going to Starbucks to hang out with my friend Mike and get free coffee, thinking/pondering/considering/meditating/reflecting, playing video games, and being metal.

Quite a lot to read, eh? Well, that's me. Feel free to contact me at any time for anything. I'm always an arm's length away.

This is The Ron...signing off.
Back to top Go down
http://mightylubu.deviantart.com

Ron
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
The Realm Of Dessel Forums :: Out Of Character :: Member Profiles-
Jump to: